As Christmas is this Saturday, I think you will enjoy putting yourself in a christlassy ambiance by cooking these little Christmas biscuits.
If you’ve come to one of the wreaths workshop in December you might have tried some of these… and it’s all about butter and sugar!
- 250g butter
- 250g sugar (brown sugar if you have is better)
- 2 eggs
- 500g flour
- 10g baking soda
- 30g vanilla sugar
- 5 drops of orange blossom
- Melt the butter
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, with your hands or an electric mixer.
- Let it rest for 1 or 2 hours.
- Flour the surface and pull out the dough. Make the little biscuits using cookie cutters to make any shape you want.
- Bake in the oven for 10minutes at 210C
- Let the cookies cool down for a bit. You can decorate them or just enjoy them like that!
- You can store the biscuits in a metallic box or a jar for approximately 2 weeks… but you might eat them all before that
Tell me if you tried them and send me some nice pics!